PAVmed (PAVM) to Offer Common Stock
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM) announced that it is commencing an underwritten public offering of its common stock. PAVmed also expects to grant to the underwriter for the Offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the number of shares of common stock offered in the public offering. All of the shares to be sold in the Offering will be sold by PAVmed, subject to customary closing conditions. PAVmed intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering to repay all of the Company’s outstanding debt, including all outstanding convertible notes (subject to our agreeing with the holder of such notes on the terms of repayment), with the balance to be used for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Prices 4.5M Share Common Offering at $19.50/Sh
- Aphria Inc. (APHA:CN) (APHA) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- PAVmed Chairman & CEO Lishan Aklog, M.D. named Top 50 Healthcare Technology CEO by Healthcare Technology Report