ORBCOMM (ORBC) Prices 3M Share Common Offering at $8.60/Sh
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ORBCOMM Inc. (NASDAQ: ORBC) announced today that it priced its underwritten public offering (the “Offering”) of 3,000,000 shares of its common stock, par value $0.001 per share, at a price of $8.60 per share. In connection with the Offering, ORBCOMM has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares. ORBCOMM is offering all of the shares and will receive all the net proceeds of the Offering. The Offering is expected to close on April 10, 2018, subject to customary closing conditions.
ORBCOMM intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering for general corporate purposes, which may include, among other things, future acquisitions as part of its strategy to pursue growth opportunities, debt repayment, stock repurchases, working capital and/or capital expenditures. Net proceeds may be temporarily invested before use.
Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and Canaccord Genuity LLC are acting as book-running managers for the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zeta (ZETA) IPO Opens 10% Lower
- monday.com (MNDY) IPO Opens 12% Higher
- AcuityAds Holdings (ATY) IPO Opens Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, S3, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!