ORBCOMM (ORBC) Announces 3M Share Common Offering
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ORBCOMM Inc. (NASDAQ: ORBC) announced today that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,000,000 shares of its common stock. ORBCOMM has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares.
ORBCOMM intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering for general corporate purposes, which may include, among other things, future acquisitions as part of its strategy to pursue growth opportunities, debt repayment, stock repurchases, working capital and/or capital expenditures. Net proceeds may be temporarily invested before use.
Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and Canaccord Genuity LLC are acting as book-running managers for the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ORBCOMM Announces Expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period
- Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Announces Proposed Offering of 6.5M Shares
- UPDATE: Veritone (VERI) Files $300M Mixed Security Shelf - (CORRECTION)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, S3, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!