Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) to Offer Common Stock
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOAN) announced today that it is proposing to offer its common shares in an underwritten public offering. Manhattan Bridge Capital expects to grant the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 15 percent of its common shares offered in the public offering to cover over-allotments, if any. Manhattan Bridge Capital intends to use the net proceeds from the offering primarily to reduce the outstanding balance of its existing credit line, and in the event that additional proceeds remain, to increase its loan portfolio and for general corporate purposes and working capital. The final terms of the offering will depend on market and other conditions at the time of pricing, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
National Securities Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: NHLD), is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST) Files S-3 for a Proposed Offering of up to 4.3M Shares (CORRECTION)
- Creatd (CRTD) Prices 750K Share Public Offering of Common Stock at $3.40/sh
- Capstone Green Energy (CGRN) Doubles Agreement to Sell Shares to 1.9M Shares at 5.25/sh From Previously Announced 950K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesS3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!