Global Water Resources (GWRS) Announces Proposed Common Share Offering
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. All of the shares are being offered by the company. In addition, the company expects to grant the underwriter for the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the offering at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The company anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering to fund acquisitions and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lakeshore Acquisition I Corp. (LAAA) Prices 5M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Nikola (NKLA) says Tumim has committed to purchase up to $300 million of the Company’s common stock
- Surgalign Holdings (SRGA) Announces $50 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock, Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!