Global Water Resources (GWRS) Announces Proposed Common Share Offering
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. All of the shares are being offered by the company. In addition, the company expects to grant the underwriter for the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the offering at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The company anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering to fund acquisitions and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.02434 Monthly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- OneMain Financial (OMF) Announces Proposed Secondary Offering and Repurchase of Common Stock
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) Files A Proposed 35.1M Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!