GameStop (GME) Plans to File 5M Shares At-the-Market Offering
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) intends to file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission a prospectus supplement to the base prospectus included in the Company’s shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-251197) under which the Company may offer and sell up to 5 million shares of its common stock, from time to time, in “at-the-market” offerings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- GameStop (GME) call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put
- UPDATE: Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST) Files S-3 for a Proposed Offering of up to 4.3M Shares (CORRECTION)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!