Convey Holding Parent (CNVY) Prices IPO at $14
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Convey Holding Parent, Inc., a leading healthcare technology and services company, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 13,333,334 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $14.00 per share, with 11,666,667 shares offered by the Company and 1,666,667 shares offered by a selling stockholder. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,000,000 shares of common stock from the selling stockholder at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Convey Health's common stock is expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on June 16, 2021, under the ticker symbol "CNVY." The offering is expected to close on June 18, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds that it receives from the offering to repay amounts outstanding under its existing indebtedness and for general corporate purposes. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares of common stock by the selling stockholder.
BofA Securities, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-runners and representatives of the underwriters for the offering, with Barclays acting as a joint book-runner. TPG Capital BD, LLC and Truist Securities are also acting as joint book-runners for the offering, and Canaccord Genuity is acting as joint lead manager. AmeriVet Securities and Siebert Williams Shank are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omega Therapeutics (OMGA) IPO Opens 30% Higher
- Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA) Prices 7.4M Share IPO at $17/sh
- Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation IV (DCRDU) Announces 27.5M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, S1, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!