Blue Apron (APRN) Prices 4.71M Shares at $4.25
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: APRN) today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 4,706,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $4.25 per share. The gross proceeds to Blue Apron from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by Blue Apron, and without giving effect to any exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares, are expected to be approximately $20.0 million. In addition, Blue Apron has granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 705,900 additional shares of Class A common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions. All of the shares in the public offering are to be sold by Blue Apron. The offering is expected to close on or about June 18, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Canaccord Genuity is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cybin Inc (CLXPF) Prices 8.8M Share Offering at $3.40/sh
- Cybin (CLXPF) to Offer Common Stock
- Impinj Inc (PI) Results Beat Despite Supply Constraints, Canaccord Genuity Reiterates $75 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesS3, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!