Biodel (BIOD) Closes 37.5M Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
On April 20, 2015, Biodel (Nasdaq: BIOD) closed its previously-announced underwritten public offering of 37,500,000 shares of common stock, par value $0.01 per share (which amount includes the full exercise of the underwriter’s option to purchase 4,891,304 shares to cover overallotments), at a price to the public of $.92 per share, resulting in net proceeds of approximately $32,068,750, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses. The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering for operating costs, capital expenditures and for general corporate purposes, including working capital. William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. acted as the joint book-running managers for the offering. Roth Capital Partners, LLC acted as co-manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alkami Technology (ALKT) IPO Opens 37% Higher
- Appian Schedules First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Will Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- William Blair Downgrades Boingo Wireless (WIFI) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Roth Capital, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!