Ballantyne Strong (BTN) to Offer Common Stock
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE: BTN) announced that it intends to offer to sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares of common stock are to be sold by the Company.
ThinkEquity, a division of Fordham Financial Management, Inc., is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
The Company expects to grant the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in this offering to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is subject to market conditions and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering primarily for general corporate purposes, which may include working capital, capital expenditures, operational purposes and potential acquisitions in complementary businesses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mawson Infrastructure Group (MIGI) Announces Proposed Offering in Connection With Nasdaq Uplisting
- Bill.com (BILL) Prices Upsized $1.2B Stock Offering at $272/sh
- Greenland Technologies (GTEC) Files For Up to 193K Share Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesThinkEquity, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!