ALLETE, Inc. (ALE) Prices Upsized 3.2M Share Offering at $63
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALLETE, Inc. (NYSE: ALE) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,200,000 shares of its common stock at $63.00 per share. The size of the common stock offering was increased from the previously announced 2,950,000 shares. In conjunction with this offering, the underwriters have been granted an option to purchase up to an additional 480,000 shares of the Company’s common stock. The offering is expected to close on April 5, 2022, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for corporate purposes, including, without limitation, the payment of the purchase price for the acquisition of New Energy Equity as well as capital investments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whiting (WLL) and Oasis (OAS) Complete Combination, Establishing Chord Energy (CHRD)
- Boyd Acquires Sensata's (ST) Thermal Test and Controls Business
- New Clario CEO, Christopher Fikry, M.D., to Lead Company through Next Phase of Growth and Innovation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, RBC Capital, Sidoti & Company, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!