voxeljet AG (VJET) Reports Q1 Loss of EUR1.51/sh
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
voxeljet AG (NASDAQ: VJET) reported Q1 EPS of (EUR1.51), versus (EUR0.53) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR4.06 million, versus EUR3.9 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on voxeljet AG (VJET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!