urban-gro Inc. (UGRO) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.24/sh
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
urban-gro Inc. (NASDAQ: UGRO) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.24), versus ($0.57) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.2 million, versus $7.1 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on urban-gro Inc. (UGRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- urban-gro, Inc. Appointed to Board of Directors of the United States National Cannabis Roundtable
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Assumes, Downgrades General Dynamics Corp. (GD) to Underperform, 'Stock Overheated'