trivago (TRVG) Reports Q2 Revenue of EUR95.5M
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
trivago (NASDAQ: TRVG) reported Q2 revenue of EUR95.5 million, versus EUR16.1 million reported last year.
- Net loss decreased by €16.9 million to a net loss of €3.3 million in the second quarter of 2021, compared to the same period in 2020, driven by the recovery of our Referral Revenue. In the six months ended June 30, 2021, net loss decreased by €224.4 million to a net loss of €10.0 million, mainly driven by an impairment of goodwill amounting to €207.6 million recorded in the first quarter of 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on trivago (TRVG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Inventiva (IVA) Reports Q2 Loss of EUR0.60
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) Acquires LEED Platinum Building in Seattle for $490M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!