lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) reported Q3 EPS of $2.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.81 billion.
lululemon athletica sees Q4 2023 EPS of $4.20-$4.30, versus the consensus of $4.30. lululemon athletica sees Q4 2023 revenue of $2.605-2.655 billion, versus the consensus of $2.65 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on lululemon athletica (LULU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c, Updates Guidance
- Nutanix rises 10% on solid forecast; BofA sees 'many positives'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!