lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Higher
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) reported Q1 EPS of $1.48, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.53 billion.
lululemon athletica sees Q2 2022 EPS of $1.82-$1.87, versus the consensus of $1.77. lululemon athletica sees Q2 2022 revenue of $1.75-1.775 billion, versus the consensus of $1.71 billion.
lululemon athletica sees FY2022 EPS of $9.35-$9.50, versus the consensus of $9.28. lululemon athletica sees FY2022 revenue of $7.61-7.71 billion, versus the consensus of $7.54 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on lululemon athletica (LULU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Lululemon, Paramount and more
- HashiCorp (HCP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) tops consensus earnings, revenue estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!