lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q1 EPS by 32c, FY Guidance Tops Views
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) reported Q1 EPS of $2.28, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of $1.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.92 billion.
lululemon athletica sees Q2 2024 EPS of $2.47-$2.52, versus the consensus of $2.50. lululemon athletica sees Q2 2024 revenue of $2.14-2.17 billion, versus the consensus of $2.16 billion.
lululemon athletica sees FY2024 EPS of $11.74-$11.94, versus the consensus of $11.61. lululemon athletica sees FY2024 revenue of $9.44-9.51 billion, versus the consensus of $9.37 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on lululemon athletica (LULU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx shares jump on strong profit numbers, market share gains; Analysts raise numbers
- VinFast Auto (VFS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.23/sh, EV Deliveries at 9,535; Guides FY Deliveries of 40K-50K;
- Citi sees 30% upside in this recent spinoff
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!