loanDepot (LDI) Reports Q4 Revenue of $1.3 Billion
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
loanDepot (NYSE: LDI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, versus $0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion, versus $415 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on loanDepot (LDI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Assumes, Downgrades General Dynamics Corp. (GD) to Underperform, 'Stock Overheated'