iPower Inc. (IPW) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPower Inc. (NASDAQ: IPW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.75 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on iPower Inc. (IPW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 63c, Subs Beat
- ATI Physical Therapy (ATIP) Reports Prelim. Q3 Results, Lowers FY Revenue Guidance
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!