fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) Q4 Revenue Tops Consensus, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) reported Q4 EPS of ($2.47), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.81). Revenue for the quarter came in at $105.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $93.94 million.
fuboTV Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $101-103 million, versus the consensus of $99.4 million.
fuboTV Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $460-470 million, versus the consensus of $457.25 million.
- Given our strong performance in 2020 we are excited about our outlook for 2021.
- Due to the seasonality in our business as a result of fuboTV’s sports-first positioning and the heavier sports calendar in the second half of the year, we evaluate our performance on a year-over-year basis. Historically, Q1 has been softer than Q4, when viewed sequentially, on revenue and contribution margin. Our Q1 2021 revenue guidance takes this seasonality into account with revenue of $101-$103 million. This would represent growth of 98-102% year-over-year and a sequential decline of 2-4% quarter-over-quarter. Similarly, our Q1 2021 subscriber guidance includes 520,000-530,000 subscribers. This would represent growth of 81-84% year-over-year and a sequential decline of 3-5% quarter-over-quarter.
- On a full-year basis we are increasing revenue guidance to $460-$470 million, up 76-80% year-over-year. We are also guiding to total year-end subscribers of 760,000-770,000, an increase of 39-41% year-over-year.
- In 2021, we plan to accelerate the investment in our team and further build our product development to grow our business and expand into wagering.
- Note that this guidance does not include any projected revenues from online sports wagering.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Old National Bancorp (ONB) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Tops Q1 EPS by 74c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!