eHealth (EHTH) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
eHealth (NASDAQ: EHTH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.45), $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.61). Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on eHealth (EHTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Park City Group (PCYG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!