e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Raises Outlook
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (NYSE: ELF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $88.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $86.79 million.
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of $0.63-$0.64, versus the consensus of $0.62. e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $304-308 million, versus the consensus of $301.49 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
- SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides Q3 Higher