Zoom (ZM) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Above
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $188.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $176.55 million.
“We strive to empower our customers to accomplish more with our video-first unified communications platform. This is evidenced by our strong performance in the fourth quarter as we delivered a unique combination of high total revenue growth of 78% at a scale of $188 million, GAAP income from operations of $11 million, non-GAAP income from operations of $38 million, and operating cash flow of $37 million. Our execution also drove 61% growth in the number of customers with more than 10 employees and 86% growth in the number of customers contributing more than $100K of TTM revenue,” said Eric S. Yuan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Zoom.
Zoom sees FY2021 EPS of $0.42-$0.45, versus the consensus of $0.30.
Financial Outlook: Zoom is providing the following guidance for its first quarter of fiscal year 2021 and its full fiscal year 2021.
First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021: Total revenue is expected to be between $199.0 million and $201.0 million and non-GAAP income from operations is expected to be between $25.0 million and $27.0 million. Q1 non-GAAP diluted EPS is expected to be approximately $0.10 with approximately 297 million non-GAAP weighted average shares outstanding.
Full Fiscal Year 2021: Total revenue is expected to be between $905.0 million and $915.0 million and non-GAAP income from operations is expected to be between $110.0 million and $120.0 million. Full fiscal year non-GAAP diluted EPS is expected to be between $0.42 and $0.45 with approximately 301 million non-GAAP weighted average shares outstanding.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoom (ZM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lannett (LCI) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Ping Identity (PING) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Manitowoc (MTW) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!