Zoom (ZM) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c, Guidance Beats Consensus
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) reported Q4 EPS of $1.22, $0.43 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $882.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $811.77 million.
Zoom sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.95-$0.97, versus the consensus of $0.72. Zoom sees Q1 2021 revenue of $900-905 million, versus the consensus of $804.8 million.
Zoom sees FY2021 EPS of $3.59-$3.65, versus the consensus of $2.96. Zoom sees FY2021 revenue of $3.76-3.78 billion, versus the consensus of $3.52 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoom (ZM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Mercedes Owner Daimler Says Q1 Results 'Significantly Above' Expectations, Shares Soar to Record Highs
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!