Zoom (ZM) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c, Guidance Beats Consensus
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) reported Q4 EPS of $1.22, $0.43 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $882.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $811.77 million.
Zoom sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.95-$0.97, versus the consensus of $0.72. Zoom sees Q1 2021 revenue of $900-905 million, versus the consensus of $804.8 million.
Zoom sees FY2021 EPS of $3.59-$3.65, versus the consensus of $2.96. Zoom sees FY2021 revenue of $3.76-3.78 billion, versus the consensus of $3.52 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoom (ZM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!