Zoom (ZM) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.99, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $777.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $693.95 million.
Zoom sees Q4 2021 EPS of $0.77-$0.79, versus the consensus of $0.66. Zoom sees Q4 2021 revenue of $806-811 million, versus the consensus of $730.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoom (ZM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c, Trims FY EPS Guidance
- UBS Upgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE:CN) (CVE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!