Zepp Health Corporation (ZEPP) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.30
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zepp Health Corporation (NYSE: ZEPP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, versus $0.48 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $303.3 million, versus $302.3 million reported last year.
For the first quarter of 2021, the management of the Company currently expects:
- - Net revenues to be between RMB1.0 billion and RMB1.15 billion, compared with RMB1.09 billion in the first quarter of 2020.
- The above outlook is based on the current market conditions and reflects the Company management's current and preliminary estimates of market and operating conditions and customer demand, which are all subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zepp Health Corporation (ZEPP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.71
- Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) reported consolidated sales of $3.62 million for the fiscal third quarter