Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB) Misses Q2 EPS by 37c
- Wall Street slides from recent highs as megacaps weigh
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks pull back after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Zai Lab Limited (NASDAQ: ZLAB) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.44), $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $47.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.88 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 58c, Updates Guidance
- ANSYS (ANSS) Announces CFO to Depart
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!