Yiren Digital Ltd. (YRD) Reports Q4 Loss of $1.02/sh
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yiren Digital Ltd. (NYSE: YRD) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $177.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Yiren Digital Ltd. (YRD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Tops Q1 EPS by $2.65, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c, Offers Q4 Guidance