Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall St edges lower as Fed fears mount
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $99.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $99.63 million.
Yext, Inc. sees Q4 2023 EPS of $0.02-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.01. Yext, Inc. sees Q4 2023 revenue of $100-101 million, versus the consensus of $101.39 million.
Yext, Inc. sees FY2023 EPS of ($0.05)-($0.04), versus the consensus of ($0.09). Yext, Inc. sees FY2023 revenue of $399-400 million, versus the consensus of $400.74 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Yext, Inc. (YEXT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Children's Place (PLCE) Prelim. Q4 Results Miss Consensus
- Alico (ALCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 55c
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!