XpresSpa Group Inc. (XSPA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.01/sh
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
XpresSpa Group Inc. (NASDAQ: XSPA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.01), versus ($1.74) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.5 million, versus $7.7 million reported last year.
- Introduces Treat™ -- a Travel Brand that Provides Access to Integrated Care that Can Seamlessly Fit Into a Health & Wellness Lifestyle; Initial Website to Launch in June (Phase One); Mobile App to Launch in Summer (Phase Two); and First Two Locations Expected to Launch Late Summer / Early Fall (Phase Three)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on XpresSpa Group Inc. (XSPA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) Raises Q2 and FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!