Worthington Industries (WOR) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.27, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $759.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $872.5 million.
“Our businesses are performing well and with the strategic acquisitions and divestitures we completed recently we are well positioned moving forward,” Rose said. “As strong as our record Q3 was, it could have been better. We faced challenges, some of which will persist, including a tight steel market, semi-conductor shortages that impacted our automotive customers, extreme weather, and continuing COVID related production issues. Our teams are exceptional, and they will continue to navigate these challenges, working safely to drive our business to new heights.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Worthington Industries (WOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- UPDATE: Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $0.38
- Genuine Parts (GPC) Tops Q1 EPS by 36c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!