World Fuel Services (INT) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
World Fuel Services (NYSE: INT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.16 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on World Fuel Services (INT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- World Fuel Services Corporation to Host First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call