Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.99, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 billion.
"We delivered solid third-quarter results, a testament to strong execution across the company as well as the strategic and mission-critical nature of our solutions," said Barbara Larson, chief financial officer, Workday. "Our updated outlook reflects the ongoing momentum in our business and the power of our business model, while continuing to balance the current environment. We are raising the low end of our fiscal 2023 subscription revenue guidance to a range of $5.555 billion to $5.557 billion, or 22% growth. We are also raising our fiscal 2023 non-GAAP operating margin guidance to 19.2%, reflecting our commitment to delivering healthy growth and profitability."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Workday (WDAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Semtech (SMTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; offers guidance
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; offers guidance
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!