Workday (WDAY) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Alphabet and AMD fuel AI rally on Nasdaq
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.86, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Workday (WDAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verint Systems adds 10% after earnings, upside credited to 'rising adoption of AI and Bots'
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.32/sh
- Liquidity Services (LQDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c ; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!