Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c
- Dow, S&P futures rise as Fed stays dovish course; Ford jumps
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) reported Q3 EPS of $2.16, $0.40 better than the analyst estimate of $1.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $960.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $839.42 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Netscout Systems (NTCT) Misses Q1 EPS by 19c; Guides FY In-Line
- HNI Corp. (HNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!