Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q4 EPS of $1.55, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.61 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.45-$0.50, versus the consensus of $0.54. Williams-Sonoma sees Q1 2017 revenue of $1.085-1.112 billion, versus the consensus of $1.12 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees FY2017 EPS of $3.45-$3.65, versus the consensus of $3.61. Williams-Sonoma sees FY2017 revenue of $5.165-5.256 billion, versus the consensus of $5.27 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- Pros Holdings (PRO) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Talos Energy (TALO) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!