Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issue Mixed Outlook
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.77, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Comparable brand revenue growth in Q3 15 increased 4.5% on top of 8.7% in Q3 14 as shown in the table below:
Williams-Sonoma sees Q4 2015 EPS of $1.53-$1.62, versus the consensus of $1.67. Williams-Sonoma sees Q4 2015 revenue of $1.575-1.63 million, versus the consensus of $1.64 million.
Williams-Sonoma sees FY2015 EPS of $3.36-$3.45, versus the consensus of $3.44. Williams-Sonoma sees FY2015 revenue of $4.965-5.02 billion, versus the consensus of $5.02 billion.
Laura Alber, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We are pleased with our solid third quarter results, which speak to the power of our brands and our ability to execute our customer-focused strategy. We achieved total net revenue growth of 8%, EPS growth of 13%, and we are reiterating our full year guidance. Looking ahead, while the retail landscape and consumer demand has been more volatile, we believe our balanced portfolio of differentiated brands and strong multi-channel platform positions us for ongoing market share gains. Our focus remains on executing our strategic initiatives to drive long-term sustainable growth for our shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Imperial Oil (IMO) Reports Q2 EPS of C$0.50
- Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 94c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!