Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
Comparable brand revenue decreasing 0.4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Provident Financial Services (PFS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!