Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.77, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees FY2018 EPS of $4.26-$4.36, versus the consensus of $4.24. Williams-Sonoma sees FY2018 revenue of $5.565-5.665 billion, versus the consensus of $5.62 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Display (OLED) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Maintains Revenue Outlook
- Progyny (PGNY) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- U.S. Cellular (USM) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c; Maintains Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!