Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Offers FY Guidance
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.81, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.23 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees FY2019 EPS of $4.55-$4.75, versus the consensus of $4.60. Williams-Sonoma sees FY2019 revenue of $5.67-5.84 billion, versus the consensus of $5.74 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arrow Electronics (ARW) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c, Offers Guidance
- Kellogg (K) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) Tops Q2 EPS by 76c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!