Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital (NYSE: WMC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core Laboratories (CLB) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Crown Castle (CCI) Reports Q1 FFO of $1.71
- First Industrial Realty (FR) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!