Wendy's (WEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $532.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $539.64 million.
Wendy's sees FY2022 EPS of $0.84-$0.88, versus the consensus of $0.85.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wendy's (WEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
- Blackwells Capital Plans To Nominate Directors To Wendy's Co's Board - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!