Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) reported Q1 EPS of $1.05, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.5 billion.
- Consumer Banking and Lending
- Average loans of $353.1 billion, down 8%
- Average deposits of $789.4 billion, up 21%
- Commercial Banking
- Average loans of $183.1 billion, down 19%
- Average deposits of $208.0 billion, up 8%
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Average loans of $246.1 billion, down 5%
- Average trading-related assets of $197.4 billion, down 14%
- Average deposits of $194.5 billion, down 27%
- Wealth and Investment Management
- Total client assets of $2.1 trillion, up 28%
- Average loans of $80.8 billion, up 4%
- Average deposits of $173.7 billion, up 19%
- Repurchased 17.2 million shares, or $596 million, of common stock in first quarter 2021
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wells Fargo (WFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Installed Building Products (IBP) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c
- Broadwind Energy (BWEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!