Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Webster Financial Corp. (NYSE: WBS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- trivago (TRVG) Reports Q2 Revenue of EUR95.5M
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!