Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Webster Financial Corp. (NYSE: WBS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Webster Financial (WBS) PT Lowered to $68 at UBS
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!