Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Webster Financial Corp. (NYSE: WBS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.50, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49.
- Combined growth in commercial and commercial real estate loans of $975.7 million, or 15.9 percent, from a year ago. Overall loan growth of $992.7 million, or 8.3 percent, from a year ago.
- Deposit growth of $416.1 million, or 2.9 percent, from a year ago.
- An efficiency ratio of 60.34 percent improved by 182 basis points from a year ago. Positive operating leverage of 3.4 percent year over year.
- Record net interest income of $155.3 million. Highest pre-tax income since the third quarter of 2004.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Atlassian (TEAM) Surges as Customer Base Soars in FQ4, At Least Six Analyst Raise PTs on Accelerating Cloud Transition
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!