Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.98, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $302.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $229.9 million.
"Webster\'s third quarter results reflect the positive outcomes of our organizational commitment to key strategic priorities and strong execution by our bankers," said John R. Ciulla, president and chief executive officer. "Record earnings were driven by the 36th consecutive quarter of year-over-year revenue growth led by double-digit commercial loan growth and a 31 basis point increase in the net interest margin."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Webster Financial (WBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Micron Technology (MU) PT Lowered to $100 at Raymond James
- MINISO Group (MNSO) Announces Acquisition of Remaining Stake in a Joint Venture for its Headquarters Building Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!