Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.98, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $302.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $229.9 million.
"Webster\'s third quarter results reflect the positive outcomes of our organizational commitment to key strategic priorities and strong execution by our bankers," said John R. Ciulla, president and chief executive officer. "Record earnings were driven by the 36th consecutive quarter of year-over-year revenue growth led by double-digit commercial loan growth and a 31 basis point increase in the net interest margin."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Webster Financial (WBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Republic Services (RSG) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c, Raises FY Guidance
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!