Wd-40 Co (WDFC) Misses Q3 Views; Affirms Outlook
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Wd-40 Co (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $87.55 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limbach Holdings (LMB) Misses Q1 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- voxeljet AG (VJET) Reports Q1 Loss of EUR1.51/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!