Wd-40 Co (WDFC) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Sales Fall Below Expectations
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Wd-40 Co (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.42, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $84.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $86.13 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lannett (LCI) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!