Watts Water Technologies (WTS) Tops Q2 EPS by 48c
- Futures muted as markets brace for inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Stocks and bonds subdued as rate cut hopes face pivotal week
- Citi is out with its S&P 500 outlook for 2024. Here's what they expect
Watts Water Technologies (NYSE: WTS) reported Q2 EPS of $2.11, $0.48 better than the analyst estimate of $1.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $527 million versus the consensus estimate of $490.19 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Watts Water Technologies (WTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- RH (RH) shares tumble as 'frozen' housing market weighs on results
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!