Watts Water Technologies (WTS) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c; Raises Outlook
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Watts Water Technologies (NYSE: WTS) reported Q2 EPS of $2.34, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $2.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $533 million versus the consensus estimate of $526.34 million.
Organic revenue growth is now expected to range from negative 2% to positive 2%, raising the midpoint by 2%. Adjusted operating margin is now expected to range from 16.7% to 17.3%, raising the midpoint by 100 basis points.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Watts Water Technologies (WTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c; Lowers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!